Wednesday 29 October 2014

#2. Two Pencil String

Welcome back!

The Diva's second challenge was to use two pencils to create one string. What a great idea from another CZT Margaret Bremner! I loved this challenge and the resulting Zentangle Tile is probably one of my personal favourites that I've created.
March 11, 2014, The Diva Challenge #2, "Two Pencil String"
Reading her challenge that day, I don't have a heck of a lot to say. I think she probably had a heck of a lot to say, but was probably fighting some sort of inner battle of 'how much do I share?'. I hadn't met Laura yet, but I was at home with my babe, still in denial that she had such a hard road ahead of her. I imagine that Laura was feeling the same things at the same time that I was.... but I didn't have a popular blog to update. I didn't have a bunch of internet family waiting to hear how my new babe was doing.  I know she was scared. Who wouldn't be.

Here's a picture from my household on December 26, 2011. Surprisingly, I apparently took no photos on December 27, 2011.





Thanks again for reading! I'll see you next week!
-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment