Wednesday 19 November 2014

#4. Starry Eyed Surprised


Another awesome challenge from The Diva! I really enjoyed this challenge too, but struggled with the idea of having a star in the tile. When I first placed the star and laid out my string I was certain that I was going to absolutely hate my completed Zentangle. It turned out that I loved the tile and you'll see a pattern as a border that I've grown to absolutely love. You'll see that pattern in a lot of my tiles but I can't for the life of me remember what it's called. If you recognize it please tell me in the comments!

I got all squealy and pinchey cheeky when I saw the picture of Laura's eldest boy. He's so young and so small in the picture! He's such an amazing young man now. So much older and so handsome! 

Here is my attempt at Laura's fourth ever Zentangle challenge, Starry  Eyed Surprise. 
#3. Starry Eyed Surprise

This Challenge was posted January 10, 2011 and I completed it on March 14. 2014.


My munchkin's 'newborn' photos. She's 4.5 months old here! Photo taken Jan 8, 2011

No comments:

Post a Comment